Knott's Berry Farm Reopening Protocols
We want you to have a fun day and feel safe when visiting, so we developed a coronavirus opening plan – processes and enhanced procedures throughout the park to help reduce the spread of germs. We’re all in this together and by working together you can safely and confidently enjoy the thrills, giggles, and endless smiles that only Knott’s Berry Farm can deliver.
This page provides you with essential information for what you will need to do before you arrive at Knott’s Berry Farm, what you’ll see and experience when you arrive, and how to make the most of your visit—safely—when you get here.
No Reservations Required
Use of Location Services
*The State of California recommends that Park guests be either fully vaccinated, obtain a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of attending the park, or wear a face covering. Face Coverings are strongly recommended in all Indoor Public Settings regardless of vaccination status.
- The State of California recommends that Park guests be either fully vaccinated, obtain a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of attending the park, or wear a face covering. Face Coverings are strongly recommended in all Indoor Public Settings regardless of vaccination status.
- While planning your trip to the park, please take a moment to self-assess for any potential COVID-19 symptoms. Please reschedule your visit for another day if you or anyone in your group has been exposed to or experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Remember to bring your Season Pass, mobile, or printed tickets.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is now Cashless. Please bring contactless payment methods such as credit cards, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
- It is recommended that at least one person in your group should have the Knott' s Berry Farm app downloaded and "Location Services" enabled to assist with navigating the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
While we encourage you to purchase your Season Pass or ticket online or on the Knott's Berry Farm mobile app prior to your visit, Season Passes and tickets will be available for purchase at the front gate.
As a new Passholder without a Season Pass card, you will need to process your Season Pass. To make this easier and contact-free, you can now handle this online.
Simply create or login to your Knott’s Berry Farm website account, click “Manage Passes,” click “ADD MY PASS” and enter the Ticket ID you received when you purchased online along with any other outstanding profile information. Once you’ve completed adding your pass, you’re all set to visit. You can even add your pass to the mobile app for quick and convenient entry into the park.
It is not required, but it is strongly recommended that you purchase parking in advance online before visiting the park.
Platinum Season Passes include parking so you just need to have your Season Pass available to be scanned at the parking toll booth.
Some ticket packages include parking, so you just need to have the barcode for that package available to be scanned at the parking toll booth.
Otherwise, please purchase a parking voucher online. One voucher is needed per car. This will be scanned at the parking toll booth.
If everyone in your family or group has been exposed to the person who has symptoms, it’s best if everyone in your party stays home and reschedules their visit.
You may exit and re-enter the park. You will need to show your re-entry ticket to enter again.
BY VISITING THE PARK, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and our ambassadors. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the park. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
If you are exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms, you should not enter or remain in the park.
Help keep each other healthy.